RETURNS AND REFUND POLICY
Most of our products are handcrafted and therefore minor differences in detailing are inevitable. Slight irregularities in prints and weaves cannot be considered as defects.
Some natural dyes like indigo will bleed during the first wash as will certain handloom fabrics like ikat. Slight variation due to differences in monitor settings is also to be considered normal and not a reason for return.
No guarantees are given on colour fastness and we do not offer any refunds /exchanges in such cases.
Handmade textiles deserve special care to retain their beauty and strength. Please read our wash and care instructions before using the garment. Damage caused by employing wrong methods of wash and care will not be considered as reasons for exchange or refund.
Customized goods cannot be returned or exchanged.
However, your satisfaction is important to us and we are willing to replace the product if you are not happy with your purchase, provided certain parameters are met.
Return / Refund
In the rare event that you have received a wrong product (i.e. the size or the colour is different from the selected option) or if You have received a defective product, you can get your grievance addressed immediately by taking the following steps-
- Send a mail to email@example.com with a photograph of the product that shows the mistake or damage.
- Return the goods within 10 business days of receiving it, in unused condition, along with the original tags and the original sales invoice. To do so, you could use the services of a trusted courier service of your choice or ask for a pick up from our courier partner in your city. Our crack team will be able to co-ordinate it for you if the service is available in your region.
- Please ensure that the return packets are securely packaged to avoid further damage of goods in transit. If found damaged, the goods will not be replaced or refunded.
Once we receive the package, our team will determine if its fit for replacement or refunds and send you a mail informing you of the same.
If deemed fit for return, we will replace the returned items (subject to availability), free of cost or else refund you for the cost of the goods, to the credit/debit card used to make the purchase. The shipping costs incurred to send the goods back to us will be reimbursed, based on a pre-determined tariff fixed by us, depending on your location. This will be refunded to your bank account or your credit card/debit card as deemed by the mode of payment. If we are able to arrange a pick up, you do not have to pay for the service.
If deemed not fit for return, we will send the goods back to you.
Processing and closing of a replacement /refund issue may take 10 business days at our end. In case of credits issued to the credit/debit card, you must allow one billing cycle for the credit to appear on your card statement. The cardholder’s account is managed by the card issuing bank and thereby we cannot be held responsible for any delays in the amount being credited to the account. Depending on the bank, the time taken for the refund to be visible in the account may vary.
We do realise that there are other instances when you may wish to exchange a product that you have purchased.
If you are a first time customer and you have made a mistake in selecting your size, you don’t have to worry.
We will exchange it for you subject to the following conditions
- The product being returned for exchange should be in unused condition, with its original tags intact.
- The product was not purchased on discount.
- Only one exchange is permitted against each purchase.
If the requisite size/design is not available immediately, refunds will not be made. Instead we will issue refund coupons which you can redeem against a purchase within the next 90 days.
The shipping costs for returning the product purchased for exchange will not be reimbursed.
To exchange a product, you have purchased
- Send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Return the goods within 10 business days of receiving it, in unused condition, along with the original tags and the original sales invoice. Please use the services of a trusted courier agency of your choice to return the product.
- Please ensure that the return packets are securely packaged to avoid damage of goods in transit. If found damaged, the goods will not be replaced or refunded.
Once we receive the package Our team will determine if it is fit for replacement and send you a mail informing you of the same.
If deemed fit for return, we will replace the returned items (subject to availability) or else issue a refund coupon for the same amount. The refund coupon must be redeemed against a purchase made in the next 90 days. The replaced item will be dispatched to your address immediately.
If deemed not fit for return, we will send the goods back to you. Processing and closing of an exchange issue may take 10 business days at our end.
Note: Customers cannot return or exchange an item which has been purchased online at any of our retail stores or vice versa. Customers cannot return or exchange an item which has been purchased on discount.
Sustainable pret label MANTRA by renowned designer Shalini James known for it's transparent pricing, sustainable sourcing, slow consumption and minimalistic designs, is back....
Designer Shalini James’s label Mantra’s latest collection Mission Malabar SS23 is unique for more reasons than one. Not only because of the print, design and fabric that makes every apparel a wardrobe must,
MANTRA the women's designer clothing brand by Shalini James has launched it's first store in the city. The Kerala based brand's vision has always been to celebrate India's handcrafted textile heritage.